What is Latisse®?
Latisse® grows your lashes longer, fuller, and darker. Latisse® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Important Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye, and blot excess solution with a tissue
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
- Remember, if you stop using Latisse®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Important Safety Information:
- Do not use Latisse® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.
- If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use Latisse® under your eye doctor’s care. If you have eye problems/surgery, also consult your eye doctor.
- Latisse® may cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. Latisse® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible.
- Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area.
- Common side effects include itchy and red eyes.
- If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.