LatisseConveniently located to serve New Smyrna Beach, FL
What is Latisse®?
Latisse® grows your lashes longer, fuller, and darker. Latisse® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Important Do’s and Don’ts:
• Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye, and blot excess solution with a tissue
• Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse® to apply the product.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
• Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
• Remember, if you stop using Latisse®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Important Safety Information:
• Do not use Latisse® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.
• If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use Latisse® under your eye doctor’s care. If you have eye problems/surgery, also consult your eye doctor.
• Latisse® may cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. Latisse® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible.
• Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area.
• Common side effects include itchy and red eyes.
• If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance
Purchase gift cards online for your loved ones.
The Med Spa of New Smyrna Beach achieved Diamond level with the Allergan Partner Privileges program, and they have also won the best spa for a local newspaper!
Your Latisse will be performed in Dr. Adams‘ state-of-the-art spa location located in New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Ashley is great! She explains the procedure step by step and keep you calm throughout the process.”
Subscribe to the latest news and stay in touch with us!
Reserve a Free Consultation
Learn what The Med Spa of New Smyrna can do for you!